Skinniest Houses in Baltimore

Oddly enough, I've been invited into both of these houses. I saw these years ago when they they were standing alone in a sea of a parking lot. A man invited me into the one on the right to showcase his living room. I since forgot about them and then parking lots morphed in to a large parking garage and a fancy hotel. I thought the skinny houses got demolished in the process but they I noticed they were still hidden in the alley, just no longer visible from afar. The people in the left house caught me taking pictures and were nice enough to show me their fashionable living room as well. The houses are at 841-843 South Dallas Street. Each one is 7ft. wide inside.     skinniest houses in Baltimore

1 comment:

Stephen Pohl said...

7 ft and the little "walk through" between them too.